Once site is popular your website will be viewed all over the world. Some time you need your website available in different language. A lot of plugins are available for translate the webpage, but you can achieve this without using any plugin. In this post you will learn How to add Google Translate to WordPress without plugin and more faster way.
Fill the Website Info: Fill the website name and select the language.
Update Plugin Setting: Select the other option. You can leave default.
Get the Google Language Translation Code: Get the code and add to your WordPress website.
Copy meta tag above head closing tag.
Go to Appearance->Widget. Copy the Language translation code and past in the text widget on the sidebar.
Language translate will appear in your site like below –
Search Result For:
- how to add google translate to wordpress
- add google translate to wordpress
- google translate widget wordpress
- wordpress language translation widget
- wordpress google translate plugin
- wordpress best translate plugin
- wordpress add google translate
- widget translator wordpress
- use google translate on wordpress