- Works on all modern browsers.
- Group related images in post and navigate through them with ease.
- Backwards Compatibility.
- No configuration required.
- 5 Inbuilt theme.
- Lightbox display of Gallery.
Apart from the above features we added some more like – Image Map, Shrink large images to fit smaller screens, Enable lightbox in comments (disables the nofollow attribute!) and many more which makes this plugin unique and most popular.
How to Use:
- You can use WordPress image galleries and have them grouped and auto-lightboxed:
- You can also add a
rel="lightbox"attribute to any link tag to activate the lightbox. For example:
- <a href=”images/image-1.jpg” rel=”lightbox” title=”my caption”>image #1</a>
- Optional: Use the
titleattribute if you want to show a caption.
- If you have a set of related images that you would like to group, simply include a group name in the rel attribute. For example:
- <a href=”images/image-1.jpg” rel=”lightbox[roadtrip]“>image #1</a> <a href=”images/image-2.jpg” rel=”lightbox[roadtrip]“>image #2</a> <a href=”images/image-3.jpg” rel=”lightbox[roadtrip]“>image #3</a>
- No limits to the number of image sets per page or how many images are allowed in each set. Go nuts!
- To disable lightboxing of an image link, just set any other rel-attribute:
- Always have
- Apply lightbox to any content by running
jqlb_apply_lightbox($your_content, "any ID");It returns a string with all image links lightboxed, grouped by “any id”
wp_localize_script(), used to configure this plugin and many others.
GNU General Public License, v2 (or newer):