WP Sidebar Login
WP Sidebar Login easily add an ajax enabled wordpress login widget to your site’s sidebar. This is an ajax enabled wordpress login has both a widget and a template tag to allow you to have a login form in the sidebar of your wordpress powered blog. It lets users login, and then redirects them back to the page they logged in from rather than the backend, it also shows error messages. This plugin adds the capability of placing a login widget in the sidebar with smooth AJAX login effects.
License: GPLv2 or later
WP Sidebar Login
- Works on all modern browsers.
- Work With all the cache plugins.
- Widget available.
- Simple configuration.
- Shortcode and template tags available just add to your page.
- AJAX Login without refreshing your screen.
- WP Sidebar Login
- Sidebar Login By mikejolley
To do a new installation of the plugin, please follow these steps
- Unzip and upload the php file to your wordpress plugin directory
- Activate the plugin
- For a wp sidebar widget: Goto the design > widgets tab – Drag the widget into a sidebar and save!
To use the template tag: Add <?php sidebarlogin(); ?> to your template.
You will find a config page in tools/settings > WP Sidebar Login. Here you can set links and redirects up.
After Logged in:
Question: There is no option for customization in “WP sidebar Login” widget.
Answer: Let me know what kind of customization you want’s to do, I will help out for the same.
Question: Is this work with W3 Cache or other cache plugins.
Answer: Yes it’s working, just empty all cache after installation and configuration of the “WP sidebar Login” plugin.
Post your comments here for any query/issues.