Thank you for reading guidelines. We welcome you in our family write for us as guest post author and become an regular author. Many people asked if they can submit guest posts… Yes. Please go through the Guest Post Guidelines so that your post will be approved.
Guest Post Guidelines for OnlineWebApplication.com:
What kind of content do we accept?
Anything in the categories below – it must be (of course) quality content and useful for readers. Off-topic posts are rarely considered.
Posts must be 800 words+ to be considered.
- News and tutorials focused on Technology
- Social Media
- WordPress tips and tricks
- Using social media to promote your blog
General Guideline which will help to accept your post
- The post word count must be 800 or more.
- The post can point to your site, but will not necessarily pass pagerank. Each submission is considered independently.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
- In a post maximum number of the image allowed is 2, if requirement is valid this can be more.
- We offer one line in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that I can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor.
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (do not spam keywords there, though).
All posts that appear on OnlineWebApplication are edited. We rarely edit them heavily, but we will change titles, rework openings or conclusions, or correct grammar and spelling.
Don’t be offended by this—we’re just trying to make every post we publish as successful as possible. We also know what generally works well with the OnlineWebApplication audience.
Occasionally, we’ll send a post back to you with suggested additions, omissions, or changes. This generally suggests we feel the post could be further enhanced in ways that go beyond some basic editing.
Our hope is that we get a post that hits the mark with the readership—that’s good for you as the author, good for OnlineWebApplication readership, and good for the blog as a whole.
You’ve worked to give us great content, so let us help you promote you. We want to highlight you, your blog, or any product or service that you have to offer. This is largely done in your byline. We offer one line in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.