Pankaj Kumar Jha
Pankaj Jha (@onliniwebapp) is a blogger and founder of the Technology Blog onlinewebapplication.com), a widely-read social media, blogging, tutorials and wordpress blog since 2011.
- Understands Enterprise Architecture and good skills of using n-tier architectures. Peer code reviews. Experience in IT projects using various development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile or Scrum.
- With abilities to grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results, self-driven and technically proven engineer holding significant experience within the IT sector. Ability to provide a next generation technology solution, assess and recommend suitable solution / product / technology in line with business expectations.
- Ability to operate effectively and efficiently under pressure; can diagnose and reverse engineer a technical situation rapidly within a chaotic environment.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
|Bank of America, India||System Analyst, Technology||Oct 2008 – till date|
|SQL Star International Ltd.||Assistant Consultant, GDCE||Mar 2005 – Sep 2008|
- Master of Computer Application, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, India, Mar 2005 (1st division)
- Bachelor of Science (Math H) , “TILKA MANGHI Bhagalpur University”, India, 2001 (1st Class with Distinction)
- Certified Scrum Master (Agile) – 2014
- Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (70-515)ITIL V3 Certified – 2009
- Six Sigma Certification
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Bank of America:
- Recipient of 1 Platinum and 2 Gold awards for successfully envisioning and implementing in-house Technology solutions
SQL Star International Limited:
- Recipient of several ‘Leadership Excellence’ awards, ‘Superior Performance’ awards and certificates of ‘Customer Appreciation’
- Recognized for successfully implementation of E-Governance project by Chandigarh IT department
System Analyst, Bank of America India, Hyderabad Jul ‘07 till date
- System Analyst – Application Programming at BA Continuum accountable for delivering custom automation solutions based on business needs. Responsible for project solution design, prototype development, coding/code review, coordination with Testing/Implementation Team including ongoing application maintenance and support (24×7 production environment).
- Working as tech lead/consultant in many in-house .NET/SharePoint projects. Currently few small projects (LAN ID Tracker, Stationary Booking, MRM SharePoint Migration, Operation Reporting Dashboard) are going on in which my role is to provide technical guideline.
- Studying client requirements and used to prepare/document technical specification. Participate in BCP/DR exercise.
- Manage application information security and adherence to stringent enterprise governance standards.
Tech Stack: MS .Net platform, Sharepoint, Business Intelligence platform
- ITMS (Integrated transport management system) is the end to end solution for the transport in BACI. This is a product developed by third party vendor. I am managing this from technology front. My key role is to coordinate with offshore development team, testing team and other team for production issues new development/release.
- (CIS) Contactor Information System which was developed by third party vendor to manage BA Continuum Contractors (boarding/off boarding/enablement/disablement). I take over the entire application with source code from vendor. Till data 3 major release came in CIS application without any issue.
- (GWA) Global Work Allocator project which is the online work upload, distribution, processing and tracking tool which will be used across HL&I division. I was involved in Project from starting to end. I participated in project analysis, architect and designing of this application. I worked as lead developer and make this project great success.
- (ISCA) Information security self-control assessment is the survey which is launch for 800+ process in BACI as annual exercise carried out by the Information Security Team. This was also a third party vendor developed tool, which I take over from the vendor and manage entire show my own.
- Below the few of the retired projects in which I provided technical leadership and guideline.
- Magnify Tool (Incident Management) was used for incident management owned by Technology Helpdesk.
- IMA (Add, Install, Move Technology Helpdesk SharePoint Workflow approval Tool). When I joined bank, this was the first assignment I got. I have created this tool in SharePoint which was used by entire BA Continuum India.
- Old TMS (Transport Management System), DIGIDASH (Employee Performance metrics and Dashboard)
Sr. Software Engineer, SQL Star International Limited, New Delhi/ Chandigarh/Hyderabad Mar ‘2005 – Sep ‘08
- I started my career with SQL Star as Software Engineer. As a small company I got opportunity to work in all the area of the software development. I got exposer in Application design, Database design, Coding, Testing, Client/Stakeholder Interaction, User Manual, Application detailed Specification Documents etc. which helped me do develop solid horizontal growth of my IT career.
Tech Stack: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server, Classic ASP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Oracle
Key Accomplishments (Project/Client/Role and Responsibility)
- DETL Utility/Bank of America/Coding, Implementation
- Annual Reporting System/ JAMIYA MILIYA central University Delhi/ Deployed on Client location for development
- Document Library and PD writing/ Godavari Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (GFCL)/ Deployed on Client location for application enhancement, issue resolutions
- NHB Project Management & MIS/ National Horticulture Board (Agriculture Ministry)/ Deployed on Client location, rewrite the entire application and successfully delivered application. Client was very happy and they released blocked amount.
- Project Budget Calculator (PBC), Project Tracking System (PTS)/DLF Group/Coding & Implementation.
- E-Jan SAMPARK Portal, E-SAMPARK/ DIT (Department of Information Technology), CHANDIGAHR/ Deployed on client location, Client meeting, documentation, Design, Coding, Implementation
- Web Based Project Cost Monitoring System (PCMS)/NTPC, NOIDA/Developer
- Web Based Mobile Inventory System, Trust-MIS/Trust Telecom GURGAON/Trainee Developer