WP Users Cleanup WordPress Plugin delete all the registered subscribers who had no comments or post from your Blog in one go. So be careful when you run this plugin on your WordPress blog.I one of my QA site thousands are subscribers was there which was spamming my site very badly. I decided to delete all the users who not commented on any of my post and still they are in my site user’s list. There are no plugin available for this and doing this from User Management screen is very time taking and maybe cause delete the any user which you don’t want. So I decided to create this plugin which can delete all the subscribers with any post and comments from you WordPress site.
Features of WP Users Cleanup WordPress Plugin:
- Works on all modern browsers.
- Work With all the cache plugins.
- Simple configuration.
- Backwards Compatibility.
- Run on demand.
- We are not going to delete any of the admins, editors, authors and contributors so no worry.
- Delete only subscribers who had no posts or comments associated with them.
Download latest version of the WP Users Cleanup WordPress Plugin here
To do a new installation of the plugin, please follow these steps
- Download the zipped plugin file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the `WP-Users-Cleanup` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Go to Setting->WPUsersCleanUp, select the “Delete users with no comments or posts” check-box and click on submit button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: It doesn’t work properly in Browser X (Explorer 6, 7, etc)?
Answer: Yes it word with all the modern and IE browsers.Please check your WordPress version and upgrade to latest if not.
Question: Can I delete contributor or author using this WP Users Cleanup plugin?
Answer: No you will not able to delete contributor or author using this plugin. In next release of this plugin I will give the option to delete based on all the required filter criteria.