In US out of three 2 sites use WordPress for blogging and CMS kind of sites. WordPress is the great way to blogging and earning the money. Its great, but there is a problem.. what I observe that after few months page load time increase, so the impact on the page ranking and search indexing.
A lots of plugins are there which you can use to improve the performance of your site. With Hybrid Cache I was looking for the plugin which can compress the files to improve the page load. Existing feature of WP Super Cache is not work great.
A WordPress plugin WP Minify helps you to remove this problem.
This plugin integrates the Minify engine into your WordPress blog. Once enabled, this plugin will combine and compress JS and CSS files to improve page load time.
- Easily integrate Minify into your WordPress blog.
- Debug tools to help you debug your issues.
- Ability to include extra JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Ability to exclude certain JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Minified JS and CSS files can be placed wherever you want.
- Support for to minifying external files via caching.
- Ability to pass extra arguments to Minify engine.
- Expire headers for minified JS and CSS files.
- Detection and elimination of duplicate sources.
- Plugin hooks!
Enable CSS Minification
When checked, all CSS files will be extracted from the HTML output and be minified and served as one compressed CSS file.
Enable HTML Minification
When checked, your HTML output will also be minified.