Are you looking for lightweight Ajax Contact Form. This plugin will help you to send mail using ajax from your wordpress site. You can design your own contact form from the admin.
There will be a email list waiting for your review. There are several options for the contact that you can update later.
You just need to put
shortcode in any page/post. There is also custom css area in the admin. You can add and remove any type of field in the form on fly.
- ajax with contact form
- form design usability
- ultimate email list
- options page
- simple to use and update
- custom css
1. Upload the `wp-ajax-contact-form` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
Installation using “Add New Plugin”
1. From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Plugins -> Add New
2. Search for ‘ WP Ajax Contact Form’
3. Click the ‘Install’ button to open the plugin’s repository listing
4. Click the ‘Install’ button
Activiation and Use
1. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
2. From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select “wpAjaxcf Options->Settings”
3. Configure settings, and save
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What should i do to show the form on any page? =
in the content area
Q. Where i can design my form? =
In the admin go Ajaxcf Options->Design Form
Q. In the admin, where i can find the settings, email list? =
Please login to your admin and see under Ajaxcf Options menu
Q. Where i can add style to the form? =
From WP Ajaxcf Options->Settings->Custom CSS
Please write your questions in comment for any further query.