Over time of the period I collected management interview questions which will work for all the trades like technology, media, marketing, sales. This set of questions will help to the people who ever is going for the interview for Manage, Senior Manager or Higher management job like Vice Precedent. Few sample questions are given below.
- Why are you the best person for the job?
- What are your goals for the next five years?
- From your past work experiences, suppose you had an underperforming employee reporting to you. How did you tackle the situation? Did the employee’s performance improve? If not, what did you do next?
- Give me an example, from your past work experiences, about a time when you had an underperforming employee reporting to you. How did you address the situation? Did the employee’s performance improve? If not, what did you do next?
- Rate your management skill from 1 t 5 and give me 3 examples from your last experience to prove your ratings.
- Describe about the work environment and its management style which most successful based on your experience.
- Why We should hire you?
- What do you look for in this job?
- What is your management style and why ?
- Have you ever fire people? What was the reason and how you tackle that.
Write me for the full set of the management interview questions and answers. Its absolutely free, request you to subscribe my updates.