Keyword research is one of the basis and very important for better ranking in Google Search Engine Result Pages (SERP’s). All the webmasters aim is to use keywords which are the most searched for and combined with proper SEO efforts we always try to rank highly for the targeted keywords.
It’s very important to know which Keywords are performing well and take proper actions to help them rank higher in Google SERP’s. Hence, comes the importance of tracking your keyword positions in Google search engines without going through 100?s of search result pages manually.
Google Monitor is a free and easy search engine position software designed for SEO specialists and webmasters. With it, you can find a position of your web site in Google Top for popular keywords and get more traffic from Google by focusing you SEO efforts. The Google Monitor sends a query to Google and shows you a position of your site by your target keywords and also how well your competitors are doing. It keeps statistics for several URLs and several lists of keywords.
With the help of this tool you can see the position of your site in Google by different keywords in the left part of the window and you can see all your competitors by the selected keyword in the right part of the window
- No limit on the number of keywords you can monitor
- It gives you data like – best position of keyword till date
- You can set the no. of search results to check for via preferences ( A good idea here would be to limit it to 50 as it would anyway not make a difference beyond this)
- Import / export of keywords
- You you can report wrong rankings to us right from within the program
As the name speaks, Google Monitor only checks for your keyword rankings on Google Search Engine.
Thanks to curiouslittleperson.com for introducing me to this wonderful toolNone found.